DPA - 4015A - Wide Cardioid MicrophoneFROM £25.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Directional pattern: Wide cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range: , ±2 dB, at 60 cm (23.6 in) 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal: , ±2 dB at 1 kHz 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise leve: A-weighted Typ. 18 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level: ITU-R BS.468-4 Typ. 25 dB (correct with the attenuator in 0 dB or -20 dB setting)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL) Typ. 76 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion: (THD) < 1% up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range Typ: . 121 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 159 dB
- Switchable attenuator, filters etc: 0 dB / -20 dB
- Output impedance: 200 ?
- Minimum load impedance: 2 k?
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output balance principle Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) > 60 dB
- Power supply (for full performance) 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Color: Matte black
- Microphone diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 170 mm (6.7 in)
- Maximum output voltage: RMS > 5 V
- Polarity: +V at pin 2 for positive sound pressure
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH) Up to 90%
- Matching tolerance: : (frequency response and sensitivity) ±1 dB
- Phase deviation for kit: < 10°
This mic is the perfect fill-in between an omnidirectional and a directional microphone.
The off-axis characteristics of this mic are totally linear, a unique quality when it comes to authentic sound reproduction. Any leakage that occurs from off-axis sound sources is still a faithful reproduction of these sounds, just softly attenuated.
d:dicate™ 4015A Wide Cardioid Mic
This mic suits acoustic instruments and voices with rich and open sound. It is capable of handling extremely high sound pressure levels before clipping occurs. The d:dicate™ 4015A Wide Cardioid Mic even includes a 20 dB pad switch in the center of the XLR connector to prevent overloading of the mic amplifier.
+ 20% will be added to your order