DPA - MMP - GSFROM £6.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Output connectorMicroDot
- Low-cut frequency, -3 dB< 10 Hz
- Noise with shorted input A-weighted1.0 µV
- Output voltage, RMS1.3 V
- Output voltage, peak1.8V
- Type of electronic circuitActive
- THD@1VRMS, 1kHz< 0.05 %
- Dynamic range122 dB
- Output impedance< 10 ?
- Power supply (for full performance)5V, 1 mA
- Weight28 g (1.0 oz)
- Diameter19 mm (0.75 in)
- Cable length1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Temperature range-40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative humidity (RH)Up to 90%
DPA Microphones' MMP-G Modular Active Cable is an ultra-transparent lightweight and small preamplifier for d:dicate™ condenser mic capsules with active drive for impedance balancing to reject frequency interference. It has a microdot termination meaning it can be paired with any DPA adapter for use with all major wireless systems on the market.
It can be combined with any modular condenser capsule in the DPA d:dicate™ Recording Microphones range, including the heralded MMC4011 Cardioid, MMC4015 Wide Cardioid, MMC4006 Omni and MMC 4007 Omni capsules.
+ 20% will be added to your order